Should you wish to receive your creations by December 23rd, we recommend that you place your order before December 14th.
Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- Are you interested in our commitment to sustainable development?
We exercise our profession as jewelers in a conscientious way, and we pay special attention to the development of our ethical policy. To learn more about our responsible approach, please click on the following link
- Would you like to learn more about our delivery methods and shipping times?
Our partner FedEx will take charge of your order in collaboration with Ferrari Group, which is specialized in the transport of valuable objects.
We make every effort to offer quality transport services when sending our creations from our French warehouse.
Deliveries within France are made in three to five days. Deliveries to Japan are made in six to ten days.
- What procedure should I follow to return a piece?
Boucheron Client Service will guide you through the steps to follow. The representative will explain the importance of sending the piece back in flawless condition and in its original case, including the security tag.
- Would you like to place an order by telephone?
With our remote sales service, you may place your order by telephone.
Your local Boucheron Client Service will confirm whether this service is available in your country.
- How much does it cost to receive an order placed online?
We cover all shipping charges.
- What are the payment methods available to you for the purchase of your Boucheron creation?
We accept credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, JCB) , Paypal, Union Pay, Apple Pay, Bank transfer.
To learn more about the secure payment methods available on our e-commerce websites or for our remote sales service, we invite you to contact Boucheron Client Service.
- Would you like to receive our information and news?
When you create your account, you'll be able to receive all our information and news by mail, e-mail or SMS. You may also follow us on the social networks or register for the Newsletter by clicking on the corresponding icons on the footer of our website.