Should you wish to receive your creations by December 23rd, we recommend that you place your order before December 14th.
Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- Would you like to learn more about our delivery methods and shipping times?
Our partner FedEx will take charge of your order in collaboration with Ferrari Group, which is specialized in the transport of valuable objects.
We make every effort to offer quality transport services when sending our creations from our French warehouse.
Deliveries within Europe are made in seven working days.
- Where are orders shipped from?
All our orders are shipped from France.
- Would you like to have your creations delivered to several addresses?
If you would like for different creations to be sent to different addresses, we invite you to place several orders.
- How much does it cost to receive an order placed online?
We cover all shipping charges.
- What arrangements are made to ensure secure delivery?
Your package is delivered to you personally, and it requires your signature.
- What should you do if you were not present to personally receive your delivery?
We recommend that you contact Boucheron Client Service without delay to arrange for a new delivery time. However, if three unsuccessful delivery attempts are made, your order will be returned to the sender.
- How is the creation packed for delivery?
We have taken the greatest care to craft a jewelry case deserving of the creation. A certificate is provided for the piece, and other surprises might be included ;)
- Would you like to give one of our creations as a gift?
We carefully protect and pack your jewelry case. It is delivered with a shopping bag so that you may give the creation as a gift with the trimmings it deserves.
- How can you track your order?
We will send you an e-mail with a link that enables you to track your order.
- How long will it take to receive your shipment?
When you confirm your order, we indicate the shipping time. Delivery can vary according to the destination, but delivery within Europe takes an average of seven working days.
- Can a creation be delivered to the boutique?
Sorry, this option is not possible. Delivery is only available at home.
- Is it possible to modify the shipping address once an order has been placed?
- Has your order not been delivered within the estimated time limit?
We apologize that you have not yet received your order. We estimate shipment times as precisely as possible, but unexpected events beyond our control may occur, in particular customs retentions. We invite you to contact Boucheron Client Service at your convenience, via Live Chat, by telephone or by e-mail.
- I have been contacted by customs in my country about my order, what should I do?
Jewelry items are subject to careful inspection by customs. In some cases, customs may request additional information from the end customer, including personal data. Customs have the final say on whether or not our products cross the border. We would like to inform you that the customs authorities are likely to hold your package until they receive a response from you.
- Are you still waiting to receive your order?
- Have you received a creation that does not correspond with your expectations or that is damaged?
- Do you have to pay customs duties?
In order for your customer experience to be as pleasant as possible, we cover all customs duties, since the prices shown on our website are “all-inclusive.”
- Are you still looking for the answer to your question?