Should you wish to receive your creations by December 23rd, we recommend that you place your order before December 14th.
FAQ After-sales services
Find the questions most often grouped together in the themes below.
- What after-sales services are available to care for your piece?
We make exclusive services available in-store simply upon presentation of proof of purchase, an invoice or a warranty certificate, within two years for a piece of jewelry or a timepiece.
Within the three months following your purchase, we offer complimentary engraving for your piece. Once this time period has passed, the service is available for a fee. Feel free to contact Boucheron Client Service to learn more.
Polishing our watch and jewelry creations to restore their original sparkle.
Cleaning watch creations using a soft cloth.
Gently cleaning jewelry creations using environmentally friendly products.
The “bespoke watch strap:” Boucheron watch straps in a wide range of leathers and colors are available throughout the Boucheron sales network.
- How can you be sure that the piece you receive is an authentic Boucheron creation?
Sorry, we do not propose an authentication service for our creations by e-mail or telephone.
If your piece was purchased from our network of boutiques, Boucheron Client Service (remote sales) or our e-commerce website, a certificate of authenticity with an engraving number will be provided.
In any case, only an invoice from one of our boutiques or authorized retailers can guarantee the authenticity of a piece.
- Would you like to have the size of your Boucheron piece of jewelry or watch adjusted?
Only authorized Boucheron jewelry service centers may perform sizing operations on our rings, bracelets, pendants and necklaces.
Important: The possibility of sizing depends on technical feasibility. Boucheron Client Service can inform you whether it is possible to adjust the size of your piece. Sizing is complimentary during the three months from the date of purchase of a Boucheron piece.
- How should you care for your Boucheron piece?
Our experts (in-store sales representatives and Boucheron Client Service) are available to provide you with all the recommendations you’ll need to keep your piece beautiful. You may also consult the “Savoir-faire & care advice” page.
- How should you care for your Boucheron watch?
Our experts (in-store sales representatives and Boucheron Client Service) are available to provide you with all the recommendations you’ll need to keep your piece beautiful. You may also consult the “Savoir-faire & care advice” page of our website.
- Would you like to receive invoices for purchases made online or by telephone with one of our sales representatives?
- What should you do in case of a problem with your Boucheron piece?
- Are you still looking for the answer to your question?